Get The Look: All-Drugstore Glow
I said, "alright, face, we can do this," and decided to do a drugstore products only look! I didn't know how it would go over, despite the fact that drugstore products are really stepping up their game. All the companies, it seems, now have highlighters, and the mascara selection is really becoming competitive; well, that and most of the drugstore brands are owned by bigger, more expensive brands. I almost picked up my favorite eyeshadow single of all time, Mac's "Satin Taupe", but slapped it out of my hand. I did however mess up on the eyeshadow primer, which I will explain below. Silly me...
So, here is a list of the products used in this look. I won't list colors for foundation and concealer, because what works for me might now work for you, but I'll give names/numbers for all other products. A lot of these products were in my last Get The Look, which you can find here. If you all want to know about my brushes, let me know.
- Rimmel Matte Primer
- Loreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
- ELF Concealer + Highlight Duo (only used the highlighter)
- NYC Loose Powder (it's white, but buffs away just a bit lighter than my foundation)
- Maybelline Strobing Liquid in "100"
- NYX Illuminating Powder in "Ritualistic"
- NYX Matte Bronzer in "Light"
- NYX Primer Spray to set
- NYX Baked Blush in "Sugar Mama"
Eyes & Brows
- **Too Faced Shadow Insurance (I KNOW. I messed up here, but Milani's version works just as well)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in "Sex Kitten"
- NYX HD Blush in "Taupe"
- NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow in "Girl Talk"
- Covergirl Eyeshadow Single in "Tapestry Taupe"
- Maybelline Volum' Express: The Colossal Big Shot in "Blackest Black" (I used about 4 or 5 coats of this. Act fast because it dries quick!)
- Essence Liquid Liner Waterproof in "Black"
- ELF Basic Eyeliner Pencil in "Black"
- Eyelure by Vegas Nay Eyelash Glue
- I no longer have the packaging, but the lashes were some cheap Ardelle lashes.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in "Espresso"
- Maybelline Brow Fibers in "Soft Brown"
- Milani Matte Lipstick in "Bare Truth"
- Milani Amore Matte Liquid Lipstick in "Loved"
Should you have any questions, leave them in the comment box! What are your favorite drugstore makeup products? Let me know!
May the Glitter Geek be with you!